In this episode we talk to Adelaide lawyer Craig Yeung about his divergence from the traditional model of law into his new legal start-up. Craig chats about the challenges of being innovative within the very traditional and conservative legal space of South Australia.
- Craig Yeung, @
Concepts and Themes
- Accreditation as a method of maintaining professional standard or a barrier to innovation?
- How the legal fraternity disincentivises senior practitioners to change, while providing very limited opportunity for new entrants to innovate.
- How new client payment and engagement models prove challenging for the establishment to approve.
- Scaling a service orientated business.
- Importance of a supportive family.
- Motus Legal website – www.motuslegal.com.au